Saturday, July 28, 2007

Interviewing Professor Ding - teacher of painting to farmers in Xian

The bright colors on the paintings outside Professor Ding's workshop caught my attention. When I went into the workshop I also learned that he is a FAMOUS teacher of art to farmers in China. He has traveled all over the world to show the farmers work and to teach. I asked him to come to the Batch to show us and he smiled - so maybe he will come!

He autographed his book for me and showed me so many news and magazine articles of people telling about his work in different languages - I could only read the English ones.

To learn more about Professor Ding and his importance to Chinese culture visit: http://silkroadproject.blogspot.com/2007/02/shaanxi-province-art-for-people.html

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chadem that is so cool! He signed your book! Wow, I can't wait to read it!

I love you and dearly miss you,

Mama
xoxoxoxxo

Anonymous said...

Dear Chadem,

I know your grandpa who works at Dunkin Donuts in Massachusetts, Boston. He told me last year that he was going to China with you. Yesterday he told me all about the trip. I liked how you have your arm around the professor. There is lots of love there. I know you are having a lot of fun. Susan from Boston

Chadem Felix said...

Susan thank you for looking at my blog